We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our members and website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
The term “Personal Data” refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, birth date, telephone number, e-mail address or mailing address.
Personal and non-personal Information
What is non-personal information and how is it collected and used?
Non personal information is information that cannot identify you. If you visit this web site to read information, such as information about the club and of our membership, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer’s web browser. Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information.
In addition technology is used to collect anonymous information about the use of this website. These technologies may include though are not limited to, Google Analytics. These and other technologies may be used to track which pages of this website visitors view as well as to collate non-personal demographic information about our visitors. Technology may also be used to determine which web browsers visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables the compilation of statistics about website visitors and their use of this website.
What is personal information and how is it collected?
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- your name
- mailing address
- e-mail address
- telephone number.
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways:
• When you send us a membership or other activity participating form
• In some places on this web site you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, or to participate in an activity.
Personal Data about visitors under 18 years of age will not be knowingly collected, used or disclosed. If you are a minor, you can use this website only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
As a minor we may collect personal information from you by way of:
- When you send us a membership or other activity participating form – All forms to be filled out signed by the minors parent or guardian in agreement with our Privacy and Safeguarding Policies and Photographic consent.
- Personal information is information collected that identifies the minor as an individual, such as the minors name and date of birth, Parent or guardians – mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number.
Use of Personal Data
The purposes for which Personal Data is processed include the following:
- To respond to your requests and to fulfil your request for membership and coaching services.
- To administer this website
- To analyse and research website visitors’ demographics, interests, and pages viewed based on the information provided during ordering, from server log files, or surveys.
- To contact you from time to time with information of coaching and social events
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Here at Bridgnorth Tennis Club, we will only ever contact you to let you know about our coaching, social events, match fixtures and results, newsletter and requests for voluntary help.
We will NEVER share or sell your data with anyone else.
How is personal information secured?
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorised personnel have access to your personal information, and these club committee members are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
The personal data we may hold is:
Name, Address, telephone number, e-mail address.
We will retain this data about you for as long as it is believed to be accurate and up to date and for the minimum period of providing membership and coaching services to you.
We are keen to ensure you are happy with these choices and that the data we hold about you are accurate. If you are happy with these preferences, you do not need to do anything. If you wish to change any of these, please contact us.
This website is owned and operated by Bridgnorth Tennis Club
Address: Cricket Meadow, Off Victoria Road, Bridgnorth, WV16 4LB
You are free to change your preferences at any time, please contact.
You can contact us by writing to the club address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com.