ALL courts are now available for play but do so in line with the latest restrictions in force as a result of Covid-19.
Following the latest released guidelines exercise is allowed to being conducted with people out of their own household. You are therefore welcome to use courts for singles or doubles with people out of your household for play and agree to adhere to the rules. Any bending or breaking of the rules could lead to a full facility lockdown again. So for your own safety and that of all others please use the booking system to book your time slot for exercise.
- Do not book slots more that 1 hr consecutively to allow others the opportunity to play also.
- You can only book up to 3 days in advance.
- Once your time slot is to its end, please exit courts promptly collecting ALL your belonging, balls and water bottles. Do not congregate outside the clubhouse and avoid sitting on the benches where possible.
- Please wipe gate handles with anti bac if you have some to hand.
- Do not just turn up to play with out booking, use the booking form or email to book if you have a problem with the booking form. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancel your booking if you no longer need the court.
The Clubhouse is now open for use strictly just for toilet facilities and to put the court lights on if you absolutely need to. If you can play without the lights please do so where possible to minimise contact within the clubhouse.
Do not use the kitchen facilities and do not sit on the chairs within the clubhouse. The benches outside are now in use for rest if you need to but still abide by the distancing rules.
All four courts are now in use and still operating under the booking system.
You can play singles or doubles with anyone out of your household.
Court 3 will continue to not be in use during Holly’s coaching sessions hours only to ensure there are no crossovers of balls.
Please note the following changes to the weekly booking timetable:
The following evenings from 6.30pm onwards will return to club nights.
Monday: 8-00am – 6.20pm – Available for anybody to book
6.30pm onwards – Mens Night (Only men – booking system still required)
Tues: 8-00am – 6.20pm Available for anybody to book
6.30pm onwards – Ladies Night (Only Ladies – booking system still required)
Wednesday: 8.00am – 10 pm – Available for anybody to book
Thursday: 8.00am – 10 pm – Available for anybody to book
Friday: 8.00am – 10 pm – Available for anybody to book
Saturday: 8.00am – 10 pm – Available for anybody to book
Sunday: 8.00am – 10 pm – Available for anybody to book
If you are a new member and would like to play on either Mens or Ladies night but don’t have anybody to partner please let us know by submitting you name below and we will do our best to get you playing on club night.